Training ground improvements.

Because I was told be a bloke that works at the training ground that work starts on Monday- should have started last week.

Not heard owt is this the same bloke who tipped you off about Craig Noone who's thread you suspiciously bumped t'other day?

Ok, for the benefit of those that need a detailed explanation as to why anyone would have the sheer cheek to start a thread on anything other than bullshiit rumours or grass growing here goes...

I turned up with the young'un for the junior footy at the training ground yesterday morning to find an empty car park. Bloke on the gate told ME IT had been moved to Sheffield College as they were doing some improvements. Should have started last Monday (hence the move) but had been put back a week.

As I was away the week before I was unaware of said change of venue.

I asked the bloke what was being done and he mumbled something about the dome and fences and other stuff.

Didn't stick around to give him the third degree as we were now late, so I thought I'd ask on here if anyone knew anything else. Crazy idea I know, but I'm that's how I roll sometimes- just can't help myself.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Guest wilyfox

I've heard they're installing a Cadburys vending machine. Can't believe we didn't have one already. Things are looking up.