Chris Bart Williams

He was a good player, but the day before he went to forest, he missed a sitter in front of the Kop and got some verbal, he stood there and told them to go 4th. I heard people rang the club to complain.

2 hours ago, BANJO59 said:

He was a good player, but the day before he went to forest, he missed a sitter in front of the Kop and got some verbal, he stood there and told them to go 4th. I heard people rang the club to complain.

i remember that 

17 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Most overrated stat in football..you could go thru a full game passing to your mate at the side of you..taking the easy safe option instead of tryin to play the killer pass that might get your team a goal...and end up with pass completion of about 95%

Forest won 4-0 that match and he had a hand in all four of them...if you watched him at any point of his career he always looked to pass forward. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bloody hell never knew that

I didn't either - but it did feel like Warhurst scored most of his in the cups (LC, FA and UEFA)...

According to Wikipedia, 6 in the league and 12 in the cups c/w Bartman with 6 in the league and 3 in the cups...

17 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

Warhurst was the one Wednesday player who broke my heart. For a couple of months in 92-93, I sincerely thought we'd unearthed the next Lineker...

Yes, I agree, can you image if OT was a thing back then? There were loads of rumours doing the rounds.

• Players having affairs with other players' wives
  • Punch ups
  • Players refusing to play where asked 
  • Asking to be transferred 

1 hour ago, Dooogs said:

I didn't either - but it did feel like Warhurst scored most of his in the cups (LC, FA and UEFA)...

According to Wikipedia, 6 in the league and 12 in the cups c/w Bartman with 6 in the league and 3 in the cups...

Yeah, Warhurst was on fire in the cups not so much in the league. 

Depends which source you look at, some say Warhurst got 6 in the league, some say 5 as one was counted as an own goal in some records. 

Bartman scored 3 of his in a single game when we beat Southampton 5-2.