Ben 10 (According to a Fake Twitter Account)

DC twitter account if real says a bid has been accepted also tweeted that 3 players have been in for talks 2 from abroad and one from the championship.

Whether it's a real account or not is another story

DC twitter account if real says a bid has been accepted also tweeted that 3 players have been in for talks 2 from abroad and one from the championship.

999% sure any genuine twitter account from any staff members would never ever discuss dealings. It'd be unprofessional. 

ปัญญาอ่อน ใด ๆ ที่สามารถ พูด ไทย !

Doesn't mean they're Chansiri or a 13 year old kid with a warped sense of humour.

Fake account fools fake accounts into confirming fake accounts' rumours who then all collapse under the weight of fakeness. Is that like some kind of fake account cannibalism type inception stuff? 

I was so close to retweeting and sharing and facebook statusing it but I was too busy ripping my shirt off and screaming at the ceiling in pure joy banging my fists on my chest thinking about a Ben10 wonderland that I paused for a moment and missed the break. When I got back to my keys and put my shirt back on I felt a great sadness and felt silly.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

can a mod delete the thread don't want anybody else to have to hear the disapointment in their dad's voice when you have to tell them it's a fake twitter account after you've just text them, then realised it's fake, but it's too late the call is already coming through.

If that's the case, the DC twitter account is fake too.

Think he's deleted the account now you've outed him

lol

:laugh:  Just seen that.

It's 100% old Jonny boy. You can tell it's him by a mile off with the annoying way he posts stuff. Also the weird obsession with Ben Marshall.

Obviously needs another way to seek attention now he has been banned from Owlstalk.