One thing this whole debacle highlights..

I love Chansiri. Zero bad decisions made so far.

Except appointing a man who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked in football since to head a football committee who are about as successfully as a pigs play off campaign.

Raise the price of season tickets and boxes to a level not seen in living memory

Offer out of contract players lesser terms

Sack a manager loved by all the players who has achieved our 2nd highest league position ion 15 years.

Try and fail to appoint a manger who has never managed in English football.

But apart from that what have the Romans done for us?!

Except appointing a man who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked in football since to head a football committee who are about as successfully as a pigs play off campaign. - No suggestion to say this is a bad decision at all

Raise the price of season tickets and boxes to a level not seen in living memory - It will increase revenue, good decision

Offer out of contract players lesser terms - This isn't true whatsoever. Even if it was - Good decision

Sack a manager loved by all the players who has achieved our 2nd highest league position ion 15 years. - Which was still an average finish - Not a bad decision

Try and fail to appoint a manger who has never managed in English football. - Strange comment, doesn't really make any sense.

Except appointing a man who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked in football since to head a football committee who are about as successfully as a pigs play off campaign. - No suggestion to say this is a bad decision at all

Raise the price of season tickets and boxes to a level not seen in living memory - It will increase revenue, good decision

Offer out of contract players lesser terms - This isn't true whatsoever. Even if it was - Good decision

Sack a manager loved by all the players who has achieved our 2nd highest league position ion 15 years. - Which was still an average finish - Not a bad decision

Try and fail to appoint a manger who has never managed in English football. - Strange comment, doesn't really make any sense.

I would say appointing person in any industry to head a largely unsuccessful type committee who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked is certainly a bad decision.

Raising prices doesn’t always raise revenue but usually reduces customers

It is FACT about out of contract players as I have spoken to one.

Finishing in 2nd highest position in 15 years is average? It’s clearly not average, it’s good especially given resource would dictate we should have finished lower.

What doesn’t make sense about the fact DC tried to appoint a manager with no experience in English football and failed to do so. It’s quite simple.

I would say appointing person in any industry to head a largely unsuccessful type committee who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked is certainly a bad decision.

Raising prices doesn’t always raise revenue but usually reduces customers

It is FACT about out of contract players as I have spoken to one.

Finishing in 2nd highest position in 15 years is average? It’s clearly not average, it’s good especially given resource would dictate we should have finished lower.

What doesn’t make sense about the fact DC tried to appoint a manager with no experience in English football and failed to do so. It’s quite simple.

Well maybe the one you spoke to has but I can promise you not all of them have. 

We finished mid-table which is pretty much the definition of average.

There's no evidence that he tried to. He may have interviewed someone but he wasn't appointed so you have no case there. 

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest _Ibbo_

Except appointing a man who was sacked 6 years ago and hasn’t worked in football since to head a football committee who are about as successfully as a pigs play off campaign.

Raise the price of season tickets and boxes to a level not seen in living memory

Offer out of contract players lesser terms

Sack a manager loved by all the players who has achieved our 2nd highest league position ion 15 years.

Try and fail to appoint a manger who has never managed in English football.

Where is any actual evidence that the head coach system is a Failure. 

Southampton use it.

Spurs use it 

WBA use it. 

Most clubs across europe use it. 

Liverpool use it. 

Man City use it. 

Its hardly a failure if its been implemented across the top clubs in england and around europe. 

Infact Its moving us forward rapidly after using the same methods over the past 20 years that have got us nowhere. 

Infact. 

Middlesborough have a head coach

Watford Do. 

Most of the top CCC have this infrastructure.

Where is any actual evidence that the head coach system is a Failure. 

Southampton use it.

Spurs use it 

WBA use it. 

Most clubs across europe use it. 

Liverpool use it. 

Man City use it. 

Its hardly a failure if its been implemented across the top clubs in england and around europe. 

Infact Its moving us forward rapidly after using the same methods over the past 20 years that have got us nowhere. 

Infact. 

Middlesborough have a head coach

Watford Do. 

Most of the top CCC have this infrastructure.

I never said using the term "head coach" was a failure. I was referring to the committee set up. Look no further that the Wise/Kinnear set up at Newcastle for how successful they are.

Whether the committee is working or not remains to be seen. But all I see right now is a new owner restructuring the club he just dropped 30 million quid on.

Let's be honest Chansiri didn't see many positive games at Hillsborough last season, so it's hardly surprising. And he isn't obliged to show the type of loyalty people are asking for.

We have to accept it and look forward to what (hopefully) will be a good managerial appointment.

100% agree

I don't have a problem with the committee system, there is too much to get through these days with one manager at the helm. The difficulty is in initially throwing that committee together. It has to evolve and the events of yesterday is suggesting that, that process has started.

Maybe a little disappointed that Roeder has emerged as top dog. This also could be a temporary state of affairs. 

.. is that with this new committee system no-one knows who is to blame for unpopular decisions. People have been speculating that Roeder is pulling the strings, or that Chansiri is making poor choices because he knows nowt about football. Whoever the new 'head coach' is, you can be sure they will get the blame for poor results on the pitch.

A cynic would suggest this is the whole point of such a set-up....

No wonder your in exile!!