It's all your fault

Some of you would rather we were in the bottom 5 last season for the sake of a few home goals so your precious price per goal ratio was more palatable.

And now look what you've done,

Lost us a manager that took a team in the relegation zone one a promotion form second half of the season, beating Leeds 6-0 and our second highest finish in 15 years.

But oh no. It wasn't good enough for you lot was it....... *WAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm paying 50 quid a kop end goal*

Pathetic.

Some of you would rather we were in the bottom 5 last season for the sake of a few home goals so your precious price per goal ratio was more palatable.

Lost us a manager that took a team in the relegation zone one a promotion form second half of the season, beating Leeds 6-0 and our second highest finish in 15 years.

But oh no. It wasn't good enough for you lot was it....... *WAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm paying 50 quid a kop end goal*

Pathetic.

More pathetic that you can somehow blame some fans for a decision the new owner has made.

Pathetic.

I think you lost this love

post-22172-0-96384100-1434051651.jpg

Pathetic.

WOW

Pathetic.

Think I agree with you, don't let the bullies get to you...

That said, if we get Fergie senior back out of retirement I might just forgive em...

Or to be more precise, let's wait and see who we get in, in Stu's place first... but if it's Roeder !!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr!!!! N.

L

Pathetic.

Freak

Guest Burntwood Owl

Clearly some people went to Hillsborough with their eyes shut last season.

Lulz. Tas doesn't go to games you fanny. Don't spread that muck about him.