Sign in to follow this  
WAWAWUTO17

Next manager thread....

I'd like Poyet out the names mentioned. Had Brighton playing some lovely stuff before he left.

1. Jonathan Brassington‏@brass_says26m26 minutes ago
  2. @reluctantnicko @gazzo77 @dshort9 more obscure than hockaday?
  3. 0 retweets0 favorites

• Disagree 1

This whole dislike and fear of the 'committee' is annoying. Basically lots of clubs as Ibbo says already implememt this and it's a successful model. I think the word comittee was used to pretty much dumb it down for some of our supporters so they could easily understand the new hierarchy and system (hierarchy maybe not the best word as it doesn't seem people on the comittee are ranked above or below each other). Instead of installing calm it appears to have had the opposite effect with some fans. Too many always fear the worst, which is understandable given our recentl history. In reality we are just catching up other clubs. I see it as a positve.

If we took away the word comittee and didn't use a single word to describe our new setup I bet there wouldn't be half the panic.

Money going on (God forbid) Glenn Roeder at the moment.

As appointment will be one of Head Coach maybe Jimmy Floyd would be worth considering.

Young, successful at lower level, football pedigree excellent and his lack of managerial experience would not

be such a disadvantage given that he would be working under the guidance of the committee.

Others I would  consider  -  Gus Poyet,  Roberto DM, or David Moyes.

I for one think we should be looking for someone with hair. Can't think of a good bald manager...even Everton turned to s@#t when kendalls hair fell out.

Guardiola doesn't count cos he's got massive eyebrows.

• Agree 1

How about Patrick Vieira? Knowledgeable,ambitious and would be willing to work under the committee.

What's up owlZfan 84 don't you like Jonathon ?

Been told by the same guy that told me in January, we would be getting a new foreign manager, that it's going to be a surprise appointment. Also expecting a few other significant changes/announcements next week.

He knows two people who claim to have been involved in the financing of the deal to buy us.

All good innit?

The Real Deal.

No messing about. Crash, bang, wallop. Ronseal as per tin.

• Agree 1

Marcelo Bielsa should be high on DC list.

I would love it to be Big Sam - not as it would give us a chance of promotion but his parody twitter account is comic gold.

Can't Nixon provide us with some good news.?

This committee is going to put a lot of big name managers off imo. Can just imagine us getting a little known yes man. 

It's going to be a no one and their will be uproar. Can see it turning sour if this appointment is poor.

Think we can rule out Warburton he's now 30/100 with sky bet to get the rangers job