Zayatte Faked Injury To Play For His Country

Guest Distraught!

I'm happy now I threw a coin at him when he was down in front of the kop against Ipswich.

Because throwing coins at people is something to be proud of.  :dry:

With empathy, I'd rather play for my country than a club.

Depends on the club really & I can see why Zayatte would think that.

Personally if given a choice of playing for let's say Newcastle & England or playing for my beloved Wednesday but not England I'd pick Wednesday any time.

Guest Distraught!

As far as I'm concerned, the moronic thing is stating it in public. I wonder how many folk that are ready to condemn him in this thread have ever feigned sickness so they could get time off work or school to do something that they would rather be doing? Not quite the same I know but the morality and ethics are about the same.

Now that he's without a club he's probably attempting to justify why he only played 26 games in two season's with a mid/lower table Championship club. Probably doesn't want prospective new clubs seeing him as an injury liability. Trouble is he's now advertised the fact that he's poison in terms of integrity and professionalism.

There'll be back-tracking statements soon enough no doubt.

Edited by Dagmeister

Guest The Horse

Kamil Zayatte - SWFC Legend.
Appearances - 26

Goals - 2

Sicknotes - 35

Number of fuxcks given about SWFC - 0

Or summat.

well its not faking injury exactly is it. he was coming back and wanted above all to play in the african cup of nations and if he's facing accusations that he only went for the money then he has to show that he really wanted to play.

media sensationalism, non-story. he was on the bench but didn't come on, which is never a given when you're on the bench. and we won both those games so it doesn't matter anyway

well its not faking injury exactly is it. he was coming back and wanted above all to play in the african cup of nations and if he's facing accusations that he only went for the money then he has to show that he really wanted to play.

media sensationalism, non-story. he was on the bench but didn't come on, which is never a given when you're on the bench. and we won both those games so it doesn't matter anyway

He said he had an injury when he didn't, how is that not faking injury? Are you of Guinean descent?

He said he had an injury when he didn't, how is that not faking injury? Are you of Guinean descent?

equatorial new...

where does it say that. it says he was coming back from a 3 month hamstring injury and stayed on the bench for 2 matches. he didnt even play for guinea cos he was still injured.

Edited by Blue n White Rampage