Zayatte Faked Injury To Play For His Country

What an odd thing for an out of work footballer to say. I'm sure clubs will be queuing up to sign a player who by his own admission faked injury to avoid playing for the club who paid his wages!

He also seems to have a very naive understanding of the way the game works with quotes like, “I was out one to two months and in the time it took me to come back, someone had already taken my place.” Who would have thought it, eh!?

Maybe if he hadn't been 'out' sat on his arse pretending to be injured on occasion, he might have got more game time.

With empathy, I'd rather play for my country than a club.

That's all well and good but he's a professional and clubs pay his wage. Total lack of respect to his club and our fans. Glad he's gone because I'd be booing and the bloke In front of me on North doesn't like that. 😜

Guest swintonowl1999

I'm happy now I threw a coin at him when he was down in front of the kop against Ipswich.

Guest Burntwood Owl

Next year, Bus fakes injury to play for his nation.

Gray: What made you do this?

Bus: Cause Zayatte do it.

Cause Zayatte do it. Say it out loud. Cause I had to do it. That my pesky friends is genius.

Disloyal, un-genuine, lying, cheating barsteward of man.

This probably was a major reason for his release by SG.

Well that and the fact that he was a useless liability almost every time he pulled on the shirt!