On 19/12/2019 at 12:46, Mr. Chow said:

giving this a little bump, new series is great. Refreshing to watch a series that isn't rushed, gutted its the last season.

Which series and what channel is it on please?

48 minutes ago, darra said:

Which series and what channel is it on please?

think its prime for the upto date stuff but sky history does show it but in terms of which series im not sure. Dont know if they play it on prime first then its goes over to sky history eventually.

Edited by Mr. Chow

Omfg, the first episode of the last season wow... not had hairs stand up like that since the first few episodes of game of thrones.

Edited by Mr. Chow
  • Like 2
Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

Omfg, the first episode of the last season wow... not had hairs stand up like that since the first few episodes of game of thrones.

Or the line up v Rotherham away.

13 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

Where you watching it can't find it on Sky?

Saw it was on there a long while ago but didn't want to watch it on there.

Oh yes of course.

completely agree about the runs, thought it was quite predictable tbh. I was hoping rolo would return. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, danblakemore said:

Is it just me that feels it ran out of steam towards the end ?

Enjoyed it at first, but maybe a season or two to many?

Yes and no IMO, before Ragnar's death it was excellent, before Lagertha's death it was very good, the rest was good to ok. The Russ storyline definitely took way too long, wish the new world stuff was longer.

• Like 1

Watched it all and loved it, then watched the Last Kingdom and this for me was even better...Last Kingdom is a must watch if anyone liked this.

We started Last Kingdom in the midst of Vikings still being on and it just felt off for some reason, will try again some time in the future when the memory of Vikings has faded a little more 🙂

9 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Watched it all and loved it, then watched the Last Kingdom and this for me was even better...Last Kingdom is a must watch if anyone liked this.

I loved The Last kingdom even more than Vikings.

I actually loved it so much that I went to read all 13 books it was based on.

8 hours ago, malek said:

I loved The Last kingdom even more than Vikings.

I actually loved it so much that I went to read all 13 books it was based on.

I agree and when it first came on I wasn't sure having just watched Vikings but it was  better and much more closer to the truth with even real place names ....don't get me wrong Vikings was excelling but last Kingdom was incredible.

Both are must watch.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

I agree and when it first came on I wasn't sure having just watched Vikings but it was  better and much more closer to the truth with even real place names ....don't get me wrong Vikings was excelling but last Kingdom was incredible.

Both are must watch.

In my opinion Bernard Cornwell who wrote the books that series are based upon is the best fantasy fiction autuhor out there. He puts so much effort into his research to write everything as it was supposed to be.

Top guy as well. 

• Like 1