great start

A new pitch,

A new scoreboard /screen,

A new shirt

A new sponsor

D C has made an immediate impact in just a few weeks of the season ending and next an influx of new players

You wouldn't think it reading some of the posts on here

But I agree great statement of intent

Folks are just bored mate. That's all I think it is, I think we're all really quite happy and excited, but just want it now and not in two month's time.

Without wanting to sound like I'm a negative Nancy:

A new pitch: Promised in February, so three months to prepare
A new scoreboard /screen: Promised in February, so three months to prepare
A new shirt: Just like the majority of other teams who also release their shirt around June time
A new sponsor: His name, IF I had the money to buy a football club I could request my name go on the shirts too

Not saying that it's all going to go t*ts up, or that we're going to do a Blackpool, or that we'll never sign decent players and that all his promises are going to fall through... BUT lets be realistic about what's going on and what may happen, and as always keep a healthy level of scepticism. It's all positive stuff and it's all looking like it's being done properly with infastructure and stability being built early on in his tenure with healthy long term investments, but lets keep our feet on the ground for the moment... perhaps even be a little critical of some aspects (not to the extent where we're having breakdowns about lack of transfer activity etc though!  :ph34r: ) and demanding too, and I'm sure things will come very good. 

I know just annoys me that we've got a real chance here to have a positive summer and season and people try to bring the mood down

Without wanting to sound like I'm a negative Nancy:

A new pitch: Promised in February, so three months to prepare

A new scoreboard /screen: Promised in February, so three months to prepare

A new shirt: Just like the majority of other teams who also release their shirt around June time

A new sponsor: His name, IF I had the money to buy a football club I could request my name go on the shirts too

Not saying that it's all going to go t*ts up, or that we're going to do a Blackpool, or that we'll never sign decent players and that all his promises are going to fall through... BUT lets be realistic about what's going on and what may happen, and as always keep a healthy level of scepticism. It's all positive stuff and it's all looking like it's being done properly with infastructure and stability being built early on in his tenure with healthy long term investments, but lets keep our feet on the ground for the moment... perhaps even be a little critical of some aspects (not to the extent where we're having breakdowns about lack of transfer activity etc though! :ph34r: ) and demanding too, and I'm sure things will come very good.

Oh for god sake, stop bloody flouncing. Its the 2nd of June, not the 2nd of August. If people are bored, go outside! Seriously it's dead easy to go "well hes had months to prepare pitch/screen/kit so had Milan and we didnt even have a sodding kit last year till august. We are in the best position we have been in 15 years ffs. Some people need to go write in their diaries, while the rest of us who can see that things are being run better, and things that have been promised actually happening exactly when we are being told they will can enjoy a time of promise and encouragement. Anything that Chansiri has said he is going to do he has done, and exactly when he said he was going to do it, no bullsh*t, no excuses, no failed promises, so I;m looking forward to seeing who we recruit and am positive we will have a complete and good squad capable of having a decent crack at the playoffs at least

Oh for god sake, stop bloody flouncing. Its the 2nd of June, not the 2nd of August. If people are bored, go outside! Seriously it's dead easy to go "well hes had months to prepare pitch/screen/kit so had Milan and we didnt even have a sodding kit last year till august. We are in the best position we have been in 15 years ffs. Some people need to go write in their diaries, while the rest of us who can see that things are being run better, and things that have been promised actually happening exactly when we are being told they will can enjoy a time of promise and encouragement. Anything that Chansiri has said he is going to do he has done, and exactly when he said he was going to do it, no bullsh*t, no excuses, no failed promises, so I;m looking forward to seeing who we recruit and am positive we will have a complete and good squad capable of having a decent crack at the playoffs at least

100% this

The thing is we have got used to transfers being easy. For the last fifteen years we have been getting players no one else is that fussed about. Think the last time we were in a battle with another club for a player was Andy Sinton FFS! I think our targets this year will be more competitive and so harder to land!

ðŸ‘💯 top post