Price of Boxes announced

Guest Deleted member

Just a quick question when you take out a lease on a Box for a season does it include the cup matches ?

I think last season it included 1st round of Carling and FA - assuming they were at home

Guest Ellis Rimmer

I'm renewing mine begrudgingly. I do expect significant investment in the playing squad or I will not be happy.

Guest Deleted member

It is a 46% increase on wings. 66% increase in centre.

Yes. I worked it out wrong! Funnil;y enough, HMRC are coming to see me Thursday lol

Guest wilyfox

A little tired but are apparently having a much overdue revamp this Summer.

Basically you get 10 padded seats and a 3 course meal for 10 people for every league match.

You pay for drinks and cup games on top.

So basically, 10 season tickets and 230 three-course dinners...for 40 grand? Ouch!

Last season boxes were £24K + VAT.

This season £35K + VAT on wings

Over £40K + VAT in centre.

Most box holders have said no to renewing.

On the back of the season ticket prices, have they misunderstood the Sheffield market place?

Should they have spent money on players before the price hike?

Not sure how this is going to play out.

This is what the Toronto Blue jays offer for $100,000 which is around £50,000 sort of puts oursin perspective

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/ticketing/luxury_suites.jsp

Guest wilyfox

We could do with a big signing now to show that the prices are worth it.

Or you serving the drinks wearing a playboy bunny outfit.

So basically, 10 season tickets and 230 three-course dinners...for 40 grand? Ouch!

Seems very steep, 10 second phase season tickets in the north would cost £6,000. So your basically paying £34,000 for some nosh & a padded seat for 10 people.

Guest Distraught!

Rediculous price rise. Majority of box holders are business people, some with no affinity to the club. 24k here or 13k at Lane, who's hospitality is supposed to be miles better than ours. No brainer

Businesses generally use boxes to entertain clients. Inviting your number one customer to a game against Rochdale or Gillingham isn't going to go down well, is it?  lol

Guest Deleted member

Businesses generally use boxes to entertain clients. Inviting your number one customer to a game against Rochdale or Gillingham isn't going to go down well, is it?  lol

Depends if your Number One Customer is a United fan

Guest wilyfox

Seems very steep, 10 second phase season tickets in the north would cost £6,000. So your basically paying £34,000 for some nosh & a padded seat for 10 people.

That's £147/dinner.

SERIOUSLY, if you didn't have a box last term, or were plannin' to get one this...

i can't really see it botherin' you...

yes prices ARE going up big style...

season tickets, half season tickets, and on the day gate prices are going to have to go up to fund this REALISTIC  shot at the premier...

you can't expect chansiri to fund the whole venture, and...

with our floating support wycombe/hartlepool (play off) the vast prices MAY mean YOU have to go less for the amount of money you want to spend...

BUT IF we're playing TOP OF THE TABLE FOOTBALL then it's likely someone who didn't go to the last game will take you place...

22,000@ £32/33 average???

as a football fan, you'll not like the look of it, BUT as a businessman chansiri will...