Home Kit Revealed

Guest Fedor

Don't worry its only a phase you're going through. Just a bit older and you'll find yourself saying "sod what the kids and grandkids think, I'm having one anyway"

Ordered, and absolutely no throw was given in the process. :baby:

Grow up

Sonship don't set our prices. Swfc do. Sombre probably charge us a tenner a short same as they do other clubs. We just choose a bigger mark up for more profit

Maybe or maybe we are paying more for the "bespoke" shirts?

For example some United kits are quite cheap for Adidas say compared to the Chelsea kit.

I thought they just misprinted it and it was 40 quid? Someone posted that earlier

I ordered mine on the 22nd of May and was charged £40, the email states £40 and they took £40 from my account so god knows what's happening.

Guest Manwithastick

I ordered mine on the 22nd of May and was charged £40, the email states £40 and they took £40 from my account so god knows what's happening.

How and where? It was only available for pre order as of yesterday. Are you sure you haven't ordered last seasons?!

How and where? It was only available for pre order as of yesterday. Are you sure you haven't ordered last seasons?!

From the club shop, you've been able to pre-order it online since early bird season tickets when on sale.

post-33289-0-46792800-1433233901.jpg

Guest AbbeyOwl

From the club shop, you've been able to pre-order it online since early bird season tickets when on sale.

Fat peoples should be more expensive

I was really disappointed at first but it's growing on me. Not too fussed about the white central stripe and great to see the black shorts return. Hope they make the sponsor look a bit better. My OCD side is offended as I can't help but wish they had made the background the same shade of blue. Also they really need to do a better job of ironing it on, especially with semedo wearing a shirt way too big for him and tucking it in it ended up looking more tacky than it actually is.