Goodbye Mr Gray?

Prepare for a relegation scrap

More about the marketability of Zola in the far east having such a famous player in charge. He didn't do that bad at Watford and with the right recruitment by Roeder and with the right budget I could see him taking us into a top 6 team

Hope Gray goes personally. However the foreign coach worries me. At the moment Chansiri has done nothing to impress me.

Other than spending over a million on ground renevations? Just wait until the transfer window is over an then judge him

Hope Gray goes personally. However the foreign coach worries me. At the moment Chansiri has done nothing to impress me.

lol

It's May the bast@rd 20th.

Football is still going on and work has already started on major improvements to the ground.

Edited by BIG D

I thought we were sorted, then Pearson quits, now if there's any truth in this, it needs sorting immediately or we will again be at a disadvantage when it comes to player recruitment. It would be ironic, at a time when our status was secured a month ago, and we seemingly have the resources to be a major player, that we might again be behind the eight ball, because we decide to belatedly change the coach.

I thought we were sorted, then Pearson quits, now if there's any truth in this, it needs sorting immediately or we will again be at a disadvantage when it comes to player recruitment. It would be ironic, at a time when our status was secured a month ago, and we seemingly have the resources to be a major player, that we might again be behind the eight ball, because we decide to belatedly change the coach.

Totally agree he needs to go now if he's going or we run the risk of wasting time and money.

Why do so many posters not understand the managerial structure that has been put in place?

Is this the real Owlstalk or the kindergarten version?

And now for a short message for the hard of hearing/understanding,

STUART GRAY IS ALREADY A COACH. HE IS NOT OUR MANAGER, HE IS THE HEAD COACH AND PART OF A MANAGEMENT TEAM. HE IS IN CHARGE OF TEAM/PLAYER MATTERS. THE OTHERS SCOUT, WRITE CONTRACTS, PROVIDE CONTACTS, LISTS OF POSSIBLE TARGETS AND SO ON. READ THE ARTICLES IN THE NEWS, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM.

WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE A MANAGER IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

If you got your mums to write these posts, please ask them to read the various news stories about our new management structure and play you a couple of the Audioboom interviews.

Why do so many posters not understand the managerial structure that has been put in place?

Is this the real Owlstalk or the kindergarten version?

And now for a short message for the hard of hearing/understanding,

STUART GRAY IS ALREADY A COACH. HE IS NOT OUR MANAGER, HE IS THE HEAD COACH AND PART OF A MANAGEMENT TEAM. HE IS IN CHARGE OF TEAM/PLAYER MATTERS. THE OTHERS SCOUT, WRITE CONTRACTS, PROVIDE CONTACTS, LISTS OF POSSIBLE TARGETS AND SO ON. READ THE ARTICLES IN THE NEWS, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM.

WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE A MANAGER IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

If you got your mums to write these posts, please ask them to read the various news stories about our new management structure and play you a couple of the Audioboom interviews.

So what are you trying to say?