Goodbye Mr Gray?

Touch wood we make a wise choice

I've not got any confidence in Gray to achieve what we're aiming for

It you have the money to bring in better, why not

Agree with that. I don't think Gray is the man to take us to were we and the owner want us to be. I just hope if we do bring in a foreign coach it's someone of good pedigree and not an unknown mate of the chairman from Thailand etc

I'm not that surprised that this speculation has cropped up. I know there's no reason for Gray to be in contact with the local media at this time of year but he's been really quiet since the retained list was announced. He doesn't appear to have done any sort of interview looking back at the season which is a bit strange IMO?

It's my view if Gray does stay in charge the only thing that will keep him head coach beyond next season is promotion. I just think it's a matter of time before there's a change and after last weeks appointment of JH, I wouldn't be surprised if a Ex-Man Utd coach ended up at S6 before long?

Guest Distraught!

We were one fantastic goalkeeper away from a relegation scrap.

Surely you can apply the same rhetoric to your hero, the Ginger One (we were one fantastic winger away from oblivion - and he wasn't even ours).

Before the inevitable retort, the excuse for the terrible run of results towards the end of the Ginger One's stay is that Marshall wasn't replaced quick enough with Antonio - ergo, the reason for the decent results that the Ginger One achieved must have been down to Marshall.