Robbed!

Sadly mate a wife,5 kids and a full time job keeps me from going to away game,was watch sky and it sounds like we got battered.

it's not how many attempts on goal you have, but how many go in that counts.

edit - we were more efficient.

Edited by themaskedowl

The biggest robbery would have been us winning.

If Sky said we got battered then they're lying. We were better team until they scored, fell apart until half time, then battered them second half.

If Sky said we got battered then they're lying. We were better team until they scored, fell apart until half time, then battered them second half.

m

You are blind!!!!

Good job we didn't need a win to put us in the play offs.

Picture this: In the 1929/30 season, Wednesday finished Champions of England.

We also reached the semi-finals of the cup.

At Old Trafford. we took the the lead against Huddersfield only for them to equalise after a blatant handball.

Udders then scored again to take the lead.

In the dying seconds of the game, Wednesday seemed to have drawn level, only for the ref to blow full time just as the ball crossed the line.

And so the chance of an illusive "Double" slipped away...

Bet there was some swearing after that one!

The stats don't reflect that fella.

I don't care what the stats say, I was there and we outplayed them, even Watford fans admitted it after. They were annoyed how they bottled it and just sat back after scoring on the break.

are you Steve Evans? lol

Were you there? Watford were poor, the occasion got to them. No one could have begrudged us the win and we were robbed by the early whistle.

NO I wasn't but I heard it 90 mins near enough without a shot on goal Anyway the lol should've been a clue what my post was about lol

Were you there? Watford were poor, the occasion got to them. No one could have begrudged us the win and we were robbed by the early whistle.

I was there and couldn't disagree more tbh

To say we dominated them is as wide of the mark misreading as I think I've seen