Which would you rather IF we went up...

I would be happy with "Only stay up for a couple of seasons, win the league cup or FA cup, play in Europa league then go back down? "

Either option is guaranteed to have people bitching about our Manager.

He will be a hero for taking us up, then when we lose to Chelsea it will be all his fault and people will be calling for his neck.

At least with a cup win he will be in charge for a little longer...

I've already said should Gray manage to get us promoted next season I will make £100 donation to the children's hospital,in fact I'll make a further £100 donation to the national autism society as well such is the strength of my belief that were weeing up the wrong tree keeping him out of some misplaced naive sentimental notion that he's earned his chance.

That's not what I was getting at though mate. It was more rhetorical, I don't doubt your beliefs, I've read them pretty much every time you've posted for the last 3 months. I'm not saying you're wrong either, nobody knows. And for now we have differing opinions that's all. You and I both know how useful resources like the National Autism society are, why not just make a donation? 

To many on here have got used to settling for second best.

Nothing to do with settling for second best, just don't like the constant ragging. It grates a bit after a while. We have differing opinions (at the moment) and I'm OK with that, just don't like hearing it every 5 minutes.

That's not what I was getting at though mate. It was more rhetorical, I don't doubt your beliefs, I've read them pretty much every time you've posted for the last 3 months. I'm not saying you're wrong either, nobody knows. And for now we have differing opinions that's all. You and I both know how useful resources like the National Autism society are, why not just make a donation? 

Nothing to do with settling for second best, just don't like the constant ragging. It grates a bit after a while. We have differing opinions (at the moment) and I'm OK with that, just don't like hearing it every 5 minutes.

I'm a paid up member mate,plus I do my annual charity event which Incidently is pending for later this year.

I understand were your coming from I just don't agree with certain posts so I simply add my view,some agree some don't but that's what makes it a good forum. Sometimes is good to beg to differ.

Good debate. Does anyone remember going to prem matches 98/99/00 and being a bit bored? I naively even thought that going down might be a bit more interesting and we could win the 1st division league again. Hindsight is wonderful! Newcastle are a side in a complete bore fest and have been pretty much since going back up. I think option 2 but couldn't cope with a repeat of the last 15 years either. Has money and the premier league spoiled football? For me, it definitely has.

If you look at the facts,we have won 5 matches at home all season,we rarely set up to win,it's been a weak league this year and you'd expect it to be much stronger next year, he has no record to speak of that gives the slightest inclination that he will have us challenging,our brand of football is dire,we are 2 places better off than last season despite him being backed in both transfer windows,his tactics and substitutions are a joke as are his interviews and had we not had Westwood we would seriously be in it up to our necks.

Despite been backed in both transfer windows lol lol lol

I'm a paid up member mate,plus I do my annual charity event which Incidently is pending for later this year.

I understand were your coming from I just don't agree with certain posts so I simply add my view,some agree some don't but that's what makes it a good forum. Sometimes is good to beg to differ.

Props for that always. I have supported you in the past with your very worthwhile venture.

Of course we don't have to agree all the time.

Edited by themaskedowl