Which would you rather IF we went up...

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Deffo option 1, being a stable/improving premiership team seeing the likes of chelsea.city.man utd visit hillsboro surely outweighs a flash in the pan cup win then back to facing charlton and rotherham

You have more chance of going to the moon and back on a Monday then seeing the Queens t*ts the day after then Gray getting us promoted.

You're bleeding obsessed.

Every single post you make on here is a snidey dig at Gray.

The opening post doesn't him.

We get the message, you don't like him.

You have more chance of going to the moon and back on a Monday then seeing the Queens t*ts the day after then Gray getting us promoted.

What if, just what if he manages to get us promoted next season. What will you do then? It's possible. You don't know anything for certain about next season, and neither do I which is why I try to avoid such precise and definitive predictions (ie Gray will fail). I think we've got the message and you should try to give it a rest for a while.

Edited by themaskedowl

What if, just what if he manages to get us promoted next season. What will you do then? It's possible. You don't know anything for certain about next season, and neither do I which is why I try to avoid such precise and definitive predictions (ie Gray will fail). I think we've got the message and you should try to give it a rest for a while.

I've already said should Gray manage to get us promoted next season I will make £100 donation to the children's hospital,in fact I'll make a further £100 donation to the national autism society as well such is the strength of my belief that were weeing up the wrong tree keeping him out of some misplaced naive sentimental notion that he's earned his chance.

Edited by Blue and white

I've already said should Gray manage to get us promoted next season I will make £100 donation to the children's hospital,in fact I'll make a further £100 donation to the national autism society as well such is the strength of my belief that were weeing up the wrong tree keeping him out of some blind faith.

You know the game.

If you look at the facts,we have won 5 matches at home all season,we rarely set up to win,it's been a weak league this year and you'd expect it to be much stronger next year, he has no record to speak of that gives the slightest inclination that he will have us challenging,our brand of football is dire,we are 2 places better off than last season despite him being backed in both transfer windows,his tactics and substitutions are a joke as are his interviews and had we not had Westwood we would seriously be in it up to our necks.

If you look at the facts,we have won 5 matches at home all season,we rarely set up to win,it's been a weak league this year and you'd expect it to be much stronger next year, he has no record to speak of that gives the slightest inclination that he will have us challenging,our brand of football is dire,we are 2 places better off than last season despite him being backed in both transfer windows,his tactics and substitutions are a joke as are his interviews and had we not had Westwood we would seriously be in it up to our necks.

Mate you dont have to tell me ,But some on here  lol