NEW PITCH MANIA!

Been down this morning and that pic WW is genuine. I took one myself but don't know how to upload it off this phone.

Samsung Galaxy S5?

Go to the bottom of the screen, select full mode, More Reply Options, Upload file, select photo, upload, add to post as attachment, send me £50

Was there yesterday and the place is getting painted outside and in all the carpets in the boxes are coming up and being replaced Mr c has had 2 exec boxes knocked into 1 for his family's use and reception to be done up

Still a slope on pitch but looks Booootiful. scoreboard not up yet but apparently coming in sections o yes perimeter still not blue

Thought they'd removed the slope?

The outside of the main reception building and I forgot the bridge over is being looked at and strengthened as well could cause a problem for those of us who go across coming and going from match as its not been started yet

The outside of the main reception building and I forgot the bridge over is being looked at and strengthened as well could cause a problem for those of us who go across coming and going from match as its not been started yet

So the promotion party bus can go over it?

in Owling Wolfe's defence there have been several posts saying that the dugouts (and one would expect the technical areas too) have moved to a more central location. Or am I missing something.

Some one claimed they were central, and drew a picture to illustrate their point, but on most of the pictures (like this most recent) they look to be exactly where they were

in Owling Wolfe's defence there have been several posts saying that the dugouts (and one would expect the technical areas too) have moved to a more central location. Or am I missing something.

They've just changed the home and away dugouts.  The one nearest The Kop is now the home one.

Some one claimed they were central, and drew a picture to illustrate their point, but on most of the pictures (like this most recent) they look to be exactly where they were

Fair enough. Haven't been making detailed study of their location in the pics.

They've just changed the home and away dugouts.  The one nearest The Kop is now the home one.

Cheers Sham. That makes sense.

lol 

Pitch surround looks like it's about to be sprayed

The ramp up to the disabled section and the advertising walls have been covered with plastic sheeting in prepartion

Edited by onslow

lol

Pitch surround looks like it's about to be sprayed

The ramp up to the disabled section and the advertising walls have been covered with plastic sheeting in prepartion

Good spot!

Should look mint when finished...(well worth the price of a ST  :ph34r: )

I seen that before Sham and I just don't believe it. Sorry mate but it just doesn't make sense to do that. Why hand an advantage to the opposition team manager?

I seen that before Sham and I just don't believe it. Sorry mate but it just doesn't make sense to do that. Why hand an advantage to the opposition team manager?

Believe what you want mate.  We'll see on August 8th, if you're going.