Grandstand - row F - seat 65

roger me talk about massive over reactions, lets ban for life anybody who brought a away fan in to home seats roger me never heard so much testicles.

If the away fan comes in and sits there and stays quiet theres no issue just dont invite a idiot who might incite trouble ive sat in home ends all over country and only ot worries at Baseball ground.

Id rather watch a game with there lot than not watch it at all.

he's just special cut him some slack, the fact that he must of took a bit of time to argue his point against trev well, speaks volumes.

one things for sure though, I'd rather be on our horizon then Leeds.

Can never understand why posters get off on correcting grammar and spelling on an internet football forum. Birdonamaguire used to scan all my posts for mistakes, couldn't wait to post them up.

Guest mrbluesky

Teeth Curl was a centre half whose otherwise decent career took a nosedive when he signed for the Porklets.

He was involved in the West Brom game when he was one of only 6 of Colins clowns still on the pitch at the end.

No you are confused my friend that would be Keith Curle

roger me talk about massive over reactions, lets ban for life anybody who brought a away fan in to home seats roger me never heard so much testicles.

If the away fan comes in and sits there and stays quiet theres no issue just dont invite a idiot who might incite trouble ive sat in home ends all over country and only ot worries at Baseball ground.

Id rather watch a game with there lot than not watch it at all.

Ok maybe I'll rephrase that.

If you knowingly bring a LEEDS fan who makes it blatantly obvious by celebrating or commenting or whatever, you should be banned.

NEVER take lessons in English from an American website.

Attention! Attention! Grammar police patrolling these boards. :biggrin:

Anyway it's I should have and you should of...............illiterate gimp.

(I'll give you..you're)

NEVER take lessons in English from an American website.

Good point though I would sooner refer to an American website than a dirtyleeds fan who butchers the English language then has the temerity to call someone out on a grammatical point.

Vontempt you did well to hold back mate but any Wednesday fan that brought in leeds fans need to look at themselves.

In all honesty pal I've not got much of a problem with the Leeds fans, they were asked by stewards to go and watch the rest of the match in the bar, which they did without much of a fuss.

It was their Wednesdayite mates abusing and threatening me that I felt was out of order, these were blokes in suits aswell, they'd clearly made use of the bar facilities and were chucking their weight about as they outnumbered me and my mate 15-2.

I've calmed down a bit now anyway, was absolutely livid when I started the thread on Saturday but worse things happen.