Grandstand - row F - seat 65

That's where I'll be sat again next season, you tailface Wednesdayites who brought your mouthy Leeds mates up on a corporate do and told us we were tail tugging tuggers when they got chucked out....

Please feel free to pop up any home game next season and see how brave you are without a load of stewards stood in the way.

Eh?

I'm 5"8 and 11 stone wet through pal.

I've never claimed to be hard, but I don't appreciate being called a willy puller in my own ground after tosspot Leeds fans get slung out for gobbing off.

Sound about the same as me then (I might be a bit heavy due to the beer belly though!).

If a dirtyleeds fan was sat anywhere near me giving it the big un I think most around us would have him kicked out - sure some would be hapy to help  him on his way.

Don't see why it should be any different in the corporate areas.

Totally agree Vontemp. they were a set of tools but the stewards moved them out only for them to re-sit themselves in the next block of seats nearer to the away end. The stewards seemed ok with this as one went and sat with them and she was even having a laugh and a joke with them

At the game where Kirkland got smacked I was in the first row in front of the boxes and a fight broke out in one of them as there was a leeds fan who couldnt keep his trap shut after they scored. He spent the rest of the match hiding behind the sliding glass door while a steward kept the peace.