Looks like

Irrelevant.

The gates closed on the miserable last 15 years at Hillsborough today.

The combination of ground improvements, a new pitch and a higher quality of player next season will make the place feel totally different.

Strap yourselves in and enjoy the ride - Mr C means business.

Some things have definitely improved, the stuff on the pitch, perhaps not so much

Good chance had we been more open and entertaining that we would have picked up less points as we'd be under pressure more at the back and conceding more.

Hindsight.

Good chance had we been more open and entertaining that we would have picked up less points as we'd be under pressure more at the back and conceding more.

Hindsight.

Probably right, think it boiled down to the fact that we had a noticeably better defence than attack. Last season, with Antonio and the likes of Wickham, Fryatt and Best, goalscoring was less of a problem. A lot to be done though

yes, if the second option was relegation.

Why is it that some think we were desitined for relegation and should be very happy with what we have seen?

We will finish below Charlton, Cardiff who have been poor for most of the campaign and Birmingham who are skint and seemed destined for relegation during the first half of the season.

Don't care what anybody say's,i am a season ticket holder and this year at Hillsborough has been the worst football i have seen for a good few years,tactically appalling,NO decent striker to put the ball in the net,without that a 15-20 goals a season player no team will do anything

Don't care what anybody say's,i am a season ticket holder and this year at Hillsborough has been the worst football i have seen for a good few years,tactically appalling,NO decent striker to put the ball in the net,without that a 15-20 goals a season player no team will do anything

Baaaahahahaha.  Short memories or what.  I could name 7 years in the last 12 that have been worse!

Just not bothered...

Very frustrating when you think of all the stupid points we've dropped we could've been comfortably top 10

In the play offs. We've dropped enough to have been in with a shout of Auto next weekend, if Bournemouth don't win their game in hand!