Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

All makes for good banter. I believe Antonio is West Ham's highest scoring PL striker now lol

I honestly thought Antonio would struggle. He’s done very well at West Ham but has also spent a lot of time injured.

I know they get really frustrated with him down there just like we did when he was with us. Consistency and poor finishing at times. But one of those players who seems to always carry a threat and has translated that in the Prem. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I honestly thought Antonio would struggle. He’s done very well at West Ham but has also spent a lot of time injured.

I know they get really frustrated with him down there just like we did when he was with us. Consistency and poor finishing at times. But one of those players who seems to always carry a threat and has translated that in the Prem. 

I am surprised how well he's done. I never thought he'd be somebody I wouldn't mind seeing in the England side.

• Like 1

When Antonio played here, he was in a bob team.

Forest had better players than us, and that's when he really came into his own and got his move to the PL.

Watching a match isn't the same as watching a player, as a scout would do.

You're not bothered about the match, just the player's involvement in it in isolation.

It's a little like people saying that Baz Bannan's gone brown and smelly, but the players around him aren't as good as they used to be.

• Like 1