Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Blackburn absolutely have to sell. It's just hardball talk, but every club knows they are financially screwed. They are trying to create a bidding war, but I'm told there's still only us and boro linked. And I'm not sure how strong our link really is.

Gestede will go for a lot less than £12m, and he'd be the one I'd go after if I were chansiri.

All that said, I'd prefer us to sign Kenwyn and Alf for £1.5m combined, Marshall for £2m and keep our powder dry for January.

Blackburn absolutely have to sell. It's just hardball talk, but every club knows they are financially screwed. They are trying to create a bidding war, but I'm told there's still only us and boro linked. And I'm not sure how strong our link really is.

Gestede will go for a lot less than £12m, and he'd be the one I'd go after if I were chansiri.

All that said, I'd prefer us to sign Kenwyn and Alf for £1.5m combined, Marshall for £2m and keep our powder dry for January.

Part of me wants to see it blow up in their face all this nonsense posturing.

Part of me wants to see it blow up in their face all this nonsense posturing.

It will.

They are utterly shafted, money wise this is worse than the leeds melt down when it turned out they were £120m in debt, or whatever it was.

Whatever they make from Rhodes and gestede will buy them a year, maybe 18 months.

Good stuff. That's attack sorted now.

I'm surprised you post with such calmness as if I had seen the same I'd be going positively insane.

Not if youre watching him pull into another clubs training ground on sky sports which is what he means he has seen