Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Has Murphy scored this season ? Heard a figure of 5 million in the summer for him which shocked me as he's 32 year old with no re sale value and has only really produced for one full season.

He's not had a great start to the season, but there are many reasons why, that aren't listed on Wiki lol

The fact that he needs game time & Ipswich can't give him that run, makes a deal, a slight possibility ... If McCarthy fancies any of our midfielders

We aren't going to sign a perfect, on form striker, on loan in October

Long term, he may not be what is required, but I'd get in there for Marvin Emnes now. With injuries to attacking wide players, Sougou and Matias, Emnes, who can play either up front, or out wide, would give us extra options in the run up to Christmas. Think Swansea would sanction a loan deal

cant understand what the chicken boys are trying to achieve by not selling him. Surely they arnt that stupid to think by keeping him he will single handedly get them promoted . It aint going to happen.

I seriously don't think it's a case of single handedly get them up but more a case of single handedly keeping them up

Guest wilyfox

Long term, he may not be what is required, but I'd get in there for Marvin Emnes now. With injuries to attacking wide players, Sougou and Matias, Emnes, who can play either up front, or out wide, would give us extra options in the run up to Christmas. Think Swansea would sanction a loan deal

Reckon that's a good suggestion. We were supposedly keen on him before. Forestieri seems to struggle with games in quick succession, and with those injuries a dual-purpose player like Emnes might be useful. That's why I wanted Vaz Te, for his versatility.

When was that? I don't think anybody had ever heard of him before he joined us on loan.

For England underage team featuring Buttland and Powell, and he looked as a future star there. Can't remember what underage squad it was, but he was a star player there, and had great tournament. I know as I watched every game.