Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Reckon who we sign in January all depends on where we are in the league, if we are pushing for play offs I reckon a few additions in key areas may happen

Don't really need a few. We need one good'un.

Guest wilyfox

Former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez offered Southampton £1m plus midfielder Darren Potter for Gareth Bale in 2006. (Daily Star)

PaHahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Guest tha_knows

I might get shot down for this but I don't Vermijl is as bad as what some make out. However I can t see him gettin ahead of Hunt or Palmer anytime soon.

Couldn't believe how so many accepted the mediocre when it came to strikers last season. May and Keane struggling again at PNE, Bus playing for our development eleven, and Lavery sat on the bench for 4th tier Pompey.

Plenty accepting the mediocre this season. Last season we had no choice and it was a case of getting the best out of what our limited funds could afford.

Plenty accepting the mediocre this season. Last season we had no choice and it was a case of getting the best out of what our limited funds could afford.

As fans, no we had no say in who was brought here, but let's face it, the club did.

I wonder who was responsible for bringing in the likes of vermijl, Bus, Dielna, Melo last spring? None of them have looked up to the job.

A lot of the summer signings (Sasso, Lachmann, even Matias to an extent) look like they could be going the same way...

Think that's a little bit harsh on Melo. He looked like he has the makings of a decent player when he played last season. Also Sasso has looked steady in his rare appearances so far

Guest wilyfox

Lafferty?! No ta.

If Deeney continues to fire blanks for Watford, that may force their hand to upgrade in January. Maybe we can raid them once more. He's someone I'd keep an eye on in the new year.

Guest wilyfox

Either one of Deeney or Jerome would be awesome, but let's be honest, slim to no chance of getting them

I doubt Watford would be will to sell incase they get relegated. They'd need him in the champ next season to fire them back up. But, a loan for second half of season could work for all - only if he continues his goal drought up there, of course.

Like I said, they may have to do something. Ighalo is their only scorer.

I doubt Watford would be will to sell incase they get relegated. They'd need him in the champ next season to fire them back up. But, a loan for second half of season could work for all - only if he continues his goal drought up there, of course.

Like I said, they may have to do something. Ighalo is their only scorer.

I'd hope any of these deals would be a loan. I like Cameron Jerome for this division, I always have, but I wouldn't want us to be stuck with him if we go up. If possible, we have to avoid having to pay a big fee, for what might only be a short term fix. Can't yet make up my mind as to whether Deeney has the qualities to become a decent Premier League player. He might have what it takes, but would certainly be perfect back at this level