Can we be good again?

I'm pessimistic at times but kivo takes the biscuit.

I'm under 30 (just) and I can remember good players at Hillsborough.

We've been moving forward steadily for a few years now. Now is the time for a good go at it. There are plenty of teams in the premier league now that were nobodies whilst I was growing up.

we have as much chance as anyone else

I remember getting relegated from the premier league thinking we'd get to go some different away grounds and return to the top flight straight away.

I was just starting to think it'd never happen but chansiri comes along and got me all excited again

We've witnessed our longest consecutive run outside the top flight so things can only get better

Hopefully.

It's been a hell of a long time since we were any good - I was probably 10 years old the last time we had a half decent team.

I can't remember the last time we were covered nationally as anything other than a nothing yo-yo club between Championship and League 1 (and that's what we have been tbh).

Aside from the play-off final in 05 and a ten minute feature on the Football League show for the Wycombe game - we've become am irrelevance in the eyes of the football world.

We've not even had a big cup run, or even a one off game at Hillsborough - a replay against Man City would have been amazing at a packed Hillsborough.

Despite the takeover and year on year progress for five years on the pitch, I still can't envisage us taking that next step and becoming a club worthy of headlines.

At the weekend AFC Bournemouth were getting plenty of coverage - and rightly so considering their position - I just can't imagine what it'd be like to be in their position.

Is it just me, or does everyone else under 30 have the same problem I do with imagining Wednesday being a force to be reckoned with?

I'm same I was in my last years at secondary school when we last graced the premiership. It would be nice to get there and actually have a good run in a cup and possibly go for winning the league cup again in a few years time.

The game has changed now. The team of the early 90s was genuinely one of the best in the country and I still believe if big Ron had have stayed we would have been champions

We'll never have days like that again as like I say the game is different. The best we can hope for is a mid table prem team year on year like Stoke with hopefully w cup run