Will Keane

Will we see him again this season? Not heard him mentioned for ages maybe a possible permanent transfer to join the Chansiri revolution? he's looked neat and tidy from what i've seen (home games) but is he what we need going in to next season. Not sure myself 

Edited by s6 owl

Gray stated in a recent interview that Keane was still back at Man Utd for treatment.  Given that we are safe, Keane is seen as a future valuable at Man Utd and our pitch is atrocious (and was the thing that gave Keane his injury), my guess is that his parent club won't want to let him come back this season. 

Yes he looks a neat and tidy player, but is that what we need at the moment?

IMO we need a much more prolific striker.

This doesn't necessarily mean spending mega-millions on the likes of Rhodes or Wickham (Tho that would be nice !)

I have watched the video of Devante Cole on another of this morning's threads and he looks, to me, ready to step up

to Championship level and could prove to be a real star striker of the future.

Come on Chansiri take a gamble on him. Could probably be ours for a couple or three million.

This doesn't necessarily mean spending mega-millions on the likes of Rhodes or Wickham (Tho that would be nice !)

I have watched the video of Devante Cole on another of this morning's threads and he looks, to me, ready to step up

Come on Chansiri take a gamble on him. Could probably be ours for a couple or three million.

The serious talk of the Premiership in 2 years means we need to be buying the forwards who are ready to smash the goals in now. In that case you've got to be looking at Wickham and Rhodes. Cole would be a nice addition but he's unproven at Championship level. He'd have to be brought in alongside Wickham and Rhodes.

If we're going to be spending a 'couple or three milion' on a striker, I'd rather we not do it on an unproven Championship striker.

We need be be targeting proven goalscorers at this level, if we've got a bit of cash to spend IMO.

He was getting better every game and had the most complete game of any of the strikers we've had on our books this season. I was really impressed with him. A proper footballer and not one who is good at just one aspect of their role like many of our players can be.