Zayatte/Kelhar.

Since Zayatte's broken his cheekbone, we should give Kelhar a chance in these two remaining matches considering his contract is up too at the summer. If Zayatte is able to play (likely with a protected mask), I would still rather put Kelhar in the first eleven and see how he does. Any thoughts?

Edited by RP_Owl

Guest wilyfox

We're really down to the bare bones. Gray still has options though. Can move Buxton to the middle, give Kelhar a go, or blood young De Havilland.

I'm sure Zayatte will play.

A yorkshire derby is no place for blooding through someone like De Haviland (as much as I want to blood through young talent).

A yorkshire derby is also no place for a fictional character, such as Kelhar.

IF Zayatte doesn't play, and that's a big if in my opinion, then Buxton will move into the middle & Vermijil can play right back.

Then we can have De Haviland on the bench. Plenty of cover in Lees and Buxton if Vermijil was to get injured. McCabe can also play right back if I'm not mistaken.

Buxton didn't fill me with confidence in the middle, he looked out of his depth. Played really well at right back.

Stick Kelhar in, we've paid his wages all year so need to see what we paid for. He may not be fully fit but he's got to start sometime.

Buxton didn't fill me with confidence in the middle, he looked out of his depth. Played really well at right back.

Stick Kelhar in, we've paid his wages all year so need to see what we paid for. He may not be fully fit but he's got to start sometime.

Starting in a full blooded yorkshire derby is not when to start. He'd be un-workable after 45 minutes. He's been out for most of the season, barely kicked a ball.