Electronic boards around ground

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

At City they have electronic boards all way around the stadium showing, score, amount of passes,cards, offsides and shots and other information about the game,this would really improve the look of the stadium if we got the same idea in all around the stadium, would look much better in my opinion.

I think fans should be able to vote for substitutions via their mobile phones and tablets.

Going to football and watching a game of football just isn't interactive enough.

Our match day experience is miles behind. I'll bet other clubs are already doing it. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest swintonowl1999

I actually liked looking at the facts and seeing the possession and how many passes were completed. I am quite sad tbh

You will need to be a 'Big brand Club' to attract the revenue needed to fund theses things.

We are not there yet.

The majority of Championship clubs have them now, and the odd few clubs in League 1.

If we are to be pushing for the top 6 next season then we will naturally be on TV more, and thus having the video advertising boards will increase revenue.