Carlton Palmer At The Ground This Morning

I was sat at the lights outside the south stand entrance just after 11 this morning and Carlton came out of the ground and over the footbridge on the phone. I shouted out of the window and asked him if he was coming back to Wednesday in some capacity and he just smiled and waved.

Anyone know if he is doing any work for us , in the community or coaching. ?

PS/ he needs to sort his fashion sense  out................. he was wearing a Salmon Pink jumper.   WTF:

I was sat at the lights outside the south stand entrance just after 11 this morning and Carlton came out of the ground and over the footbridge on the phone. I shouted out of the window and asked him if he was coming back to Wednesday in some capacity and he just smiled and waved.

Anyone know if he is doing any work for us , in the community or coaching. ?

PS/ he needs to sort his fashion sense out................. he was wearing a Salmon Pink jumper. WTF:

His jumper will blend in with the new seats lol

Guest Ellis Rimmer

so you saw him and shouted "ARE YOU COMING BACK TO THE CLUB IN SOME CAPACITY?" what an odd thing to shout lol

I think he now works in China and is just back visiting friends and family for a few days if Twitter is anything to go by.

this. He's coaching in Shanghai and his wife is teaching. He's here visiting family said so on twitter last week

He's suing the club for defamation of character and was serving them a writ.

In his words, he has been falsely accused of smoking marijuana for over 20 years now and has finally had enough.

Post like this don't help.

He's sorting us out with some grass