Sign in to follow this  
Iron Hunter

North Stand Hotdogs.

Aye that's me. Both of them. Many appolowgees for the inconweekneents.

. I shall have my Revengay!!
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

I've yet to see food served inside a sporting or entertainment venue that represents value for money (so I do not buy).

That is basically the crux of it. No matter where you go it's overpriced and invariably dogger. Yet some people still buy it :picnic:
  • Agree 1

Same folks that pay for cinema food. For our five quid for a bag o minstrels just take your own in if you have to eat

Fear not chaps, I have heard on good authority that the sausage cottage have taken over the food franchise next season. Shrimpers is the brand name and prawn sandwiches is the core business, along with pimms and babychams on draught. lol

. I shall have my Revengay!!

The long winter evenings must just fly by.

Sorry about the bag, I just didn't have time to shave.

UTO :biggrin:

The long winter evenings must just fly by.

Sorry about the bag, I just didn't have time to shave.

"I would shake your hand, but fear it would come off".
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

"I would shake your hand, but fear it would come off".

They can have any meal they like. So long as it's sausages. Sausages is all I got.

• Agree 1

Massive fishcake butty 1:95 Hillsboro chippy middlewood road. Job done

• Agree 1

They can have any meal they like. So long as it's sausages. Sausages is all I got.

I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick.
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick.

My little pumpkinywumpkiny.

My little pumpkinywumpkiny.

Is this thee Jane Harrington?, Jane "Bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" Harrington?
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Is this thee Jane Harrington?, Jane "Bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" Harrington?

In Genoa, it is now the fashion to pin a live frog to the shoulder blade, stand in a bucket and say 'bibble' to passers by.

Edited by zico.b

In Genoa, it is now the fashion to pin a live frog to the shoulder blade, stand in a bucket and say 'bibble' to passers by.

If I admit to being in love, sorry, head over heels in love with Satan and all his,his little wizards, you will hang me in a vat of warm marmalade....AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument (sieve).
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

If I admit to being in love, sorry, head over heels in love with Satan and all his,his little wizards, you will hang me in a vat of warm marmalade....AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument (sieve).

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own satanic herd.

bird at gangway T needed a calculator and about 15 seconds to receive £5 for 2 items (£2.30 + £2.60) and provide 10p change.

• Agree 1

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

eye_crash.jpg

I've yet to see food served inside a sporting or entertainment venue that represents value for money (so I do not buy).

This

One of the advantages of Hillsborough over the modern out of town football stadiums is that there is plenty of shops and pubs around it.

And as someone else posted nothing will improve inside the ground while people continue to queue up to buy over priced, poor quality rubbish.

• Agree 1

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

lol

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

lol
  • Disagree 2