North Stand Hotdogs.

Guest Iron Hunter

Guest Iron Hunter

They can have any meal they like. So long as it's sausages. Sausages is all I got.

UTO :biggrin:

I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick.

Guest Iron Hunter

My little pumpkinywumpkiny.

Is this thee Jane Harrington?, Jane "Bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" Harrington?

Guest Iron Hunter

In Genoa, it is now the fashion to pin a live frog to the shoulder blade, stand in a bucket and say 'bibble' to passers by.

If I admit to being in love, sorry, head over heels in love with Satan and all his,his little wizards, you will hang me in a vat of warm marmalade....AND remove my testicles with a blunt instrument (sieve).

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

eye_crash.jpg

I've yet to see food served inside a sporting or entertainment venue that represents value for money (so I do not buy).

This

One of the advantages of Hillsborough over the modern out of town football stadiums is that there is plenty of shops and pubs around it.

And as someone else posted nothing will improve inside the ground while people continue to queue up to buy over priced, poor quality rubbish.

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

lol

Guest Iron Hunter

Mayhem ensued at the food outlet behind the Kop when I gave the charming young assistant £10.30 (a £10 note, a 20p and a 10p) when asked for £5.30. The cogs behind the eyes jammed with confusion as she walked back and forth to the till, firstly querying that I'd given her too much and then not figuring out the simple explanation "It makes it easier for you and I don't end up with a pocket full of greasy metal"... Stepping outside into a parallel universe before returning several moments later, she made another round trip from the till to give me back my 30p and then spent a further several valuable minutes punching in "10.00 - 5.30" into the communal calculator to work out the change. Fortunately, the device was not already in use and had large numbers on it so a further substantial delay was avoided.

lol

Guest Iron Hunter

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the Devil's own satanic herd.

Here is a purse of money....which I'm not going to give to you.

Guest Iron Hunter

Definitely a true story!