North Stand Hotdogs.

Guest Iron Hunter

Nice one Mr Farrell

It seems like there is one of these threads whenever there is a home game.

Just like every home game, there are loads of posts/threads complaining about Wednesday Player.

Don't buy it and things will change.

Keep buying it and you will get what you deserve, ripped off, again and again.

Pants down and bend over.

Are you not aware of the average intelligence on here? Deluded is the starting point. You've not 'made it' until you are being regularly comforted by your own family, whilst they simultaneously apply for power of attorney.

UTO :biggrin:

lol

Stop moaning and stop buying.

If people people continue to buy the crap Lindleys will continue laughing at you.

The club won't be impacted in the short term so send Lindleys a message and stop buying their overpriced slop.

Not sure how many more times this needs saying.

Post of the year so far

http://www.centerplate.co.uk/sports-venues

click on the grey "public retail" icon on the bottom left web page. If you disagree with the guff (and it is proper guff) that they have written about their approach to public catering then place your constructive comments and suggestions by clicking here http://www.centerplate.co.uk/contact

If they get enough people complaining and refusing to buy their wares then they might do something about it.

Guest Iron Hunter

Only do the occasional away games but they always seem to get it right.More staff(who can add up),better food,not much waiting,bigger area etc..Our set up is embarrassing tbh.Earlier reply is right,I won't buy anymore till sorted.

As much as I agree with you on this point I feel you are completely deluded if you think Owlstalk honestly has the power to influence any boycott by fans or change in working practises / cost of products by the people at Lindley's unfortunately .

We've done similar things successfully in the past though. 

Ultimately if there's enough people interested in this subject and motivated to take action it's not too hard to bring it together and make it happen

Owlstalk Shop

Guest sotonowl

Why would anyone want to buy that crap in the ground. loads of local companies making money out of the fans and good luck to them all. People buying in the ground compound the problem, the club need to be sent a message, supply crap at top dollar and you won't sell anything.

Guest Iron Hunter

Sorry I'm late. I fear the renaissance was something that happened to other people.

...Birdbeck and Birdbrain,should get on like a house on fire!

Guest Iron Hunter

Aye that's me. Both of them. Many appolowgees for the inconweekneents.

. I shall have my Revengay!!

Guest Iron Hunter

The long winter evenings must just fly by.

Sorry about the bag, I just didn't have time to shave.

UTO :biggrin:

"I would shake your hand, but fear it would come off".