Some comments at today's game

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

So I'm left laughing at some comments made by our own fans on what I saw as a good performance.

So first half, we ended with booing,how does this help the team? ( apparently to the bloke next to me, it shows we're disappointed )

Nuhiu takes it round the keeper, cleared off the line ( "nuhiu you Australian wee wee tail" )

Screamed the person in front of me, he's Austrian not Australian you mug I siad to him.He didn't look happy

Sergio Bus comes on (another of Gray shuffle signings) I heard someone say

Then he scores best player we've ever had.

Then walking out of ground, hear three people talking saying "why are people clapping a shocking performance"

"they're happy clappers mate happy with any result"

Then the third guy said the weirdest line of the day.....

" I have seen better performances when I've been watching kids at the park 😂😂😂😂"

I mainly thought we played very well today,and a bit like wolves failed to take the chances butt overall we dominated them and played great football at times.

Stuart Gray barmy army keep on the good work lads

So I'm left laughing at some comments made by our own fans on what I saw as a good performance.

So first half, we ended with booing,how does this help the team? ( apparently to the bloke next to me, it shows we're disappointed )

Nuhiu takes it round the keeper, cleared off the line ( "nuhiu you Australian wee wee tail" )

Screamed the person in front of me, he's Austrian not Australian you mug I siad to him.He didn't look happy

Then walking out of ground, hear three people talking saying "why are people clapping a shocking performance"

" I have seen better performances when I've been watching kids at the park 😂😂😂😂"

I mainly thought we played very well today,and a bit like wolves failed to take the chances butt overall we dominated them and played great football at times.

Which game did you go to

lol

Poor again, possession yes but so little urgencey or creativity. Played another very poor side. if we had a bit more about us should have picked up so many more points in the last 6/7 home games. Still think SG has done a good job this season and got more out of the squad than expected and an happy with 12th but could have been higher

What are you drinking mate because I fancy a pint of it.

Dominated,great football, keep up the good work.

lol

Stopped reading after the good performance comment.

It was woeful, no flair, no skill. Just awful.

A game of 2 halves...both a pile of boring dross.

And as for nuhui, words don't come to mind to describe this bloke.

Huddersfield are not quite 100% safe yet so it was a surprise that they had little ambition in winning the game.

Otherwise, it was one of those rubbish, meaningless end of season games that makes the alternative of a shopping trip to Tesco slightly more appealing.