Bloody- Mindedness

Bloody-mindedness

If that's the way right phrase.

Blind faith is another.

How many of us persevere watching Wednesday, despite, or perveresly, inspite, of our relative lack of success?

Some of my S2 supporting friends(yes, some are OK ),question my faith, although, they don't go to many matches.A moot point, really.

I suppose we keep going, just because.....one season......

Its on your blood. You have to keep going and suffering hoping that one day you will see a little success . 

You cant change your team ,no matter how crap they may be . 

I was born into a family of Wednesdayites , i was never going to be owt else. 

Its on your blood. You have to keep going and suffering hoping that one day you will see a little success . 

You cant change your team ,no matter how crap they may be . 

I was born into a family of Wednesdayites , i was never going to be owt else.

My dad blamed himself!

We get in the pub about 11am and get home about 10ish at night.  Just having a good time with ya mates.  The beer helps to get you through the game.  Will keep going so long as I can afford it and can get there.

Wednesday Till I Die (Literally)  

To be honest when the time comes for the final curtain, Hillsborough wouldn't be a bad place to pop my clogs. (I'll get out of paying for a round as well)

Bloody-mindedness

If that's the way right phrase.

Blind faith is another.

How many of us persevere watching Wednesday, despite, or perveresly, inspite, of our relative lack of success?

Some of my S2 supporting friends(yes, some are OK ),question my faith, although, they don't go to many matches.A moot point, really.

I suppose we keep going, just because.....one season......

Same can be said of 90% of football fans unless you support one of the PL big clubs. Even arsenal fans had to wait 8 years before they won a cup.