People not entirely related to football from Wednesday games whom you despise.

Whoever devises the half time "entertainment" at Hillsborough, currently comprising getting people who don't appear to have ever kicked a football before to try and kick it into a bin, and some dancers who seemingly do the exact same routine every time. I was at Leicester once when they had a bunch of students throwing frisbees and it was more entertaining than this.

Those soldiers kicking the crap out of each other that we had once was brilliant, get them back. And Twin, obviously. Actually just have Twin kicking the crap out of each other.

I'll always remember a little half time 5 a side game between a number of children with various disabilities (mostly Downs IIRC.)

It was bloody brilliant. Not for any inappropriately funny reason but because the fans still in the stands got into it and the kids took it so seriously it was worth watching.

I'm sure it meant a lot to them at the time and it was nice to share their enjoyment.

Obviously the pitch is currently too knackered for any kickabouts.

I'd love to meet the pig fan who stood up and spread his arms when he thought Tudgay's shot was going wide in the Derby match a few years back.

I'd just stand and laugh at him.

Pointing and laughing

A guy was sat next to me at a game at Palace about ten years ago. He wouldn't shut up throughout the first half, constantly coming out with inane rubbish. He spoke exactly like Johnny Vegas. Palace were battering us and he told me that if they got promoted to the Prem they wouldn't be good enough to stay up...which then led him to stand up and shout "Liverpool 5-0 Palace" several times over while I tried to pretend none of it was really happening. He also had much of his pre-match hotdog smeared over his cheeks. I decided I was going to relocate at half time to get away from him, but he left his seat and never returned anyway. I always fear that I'll be sat next to him again one day.

Did they keep going on about Polish people and shouting for the whole of the match by themselves?  I've got a memory of this?

The pissed twohat head Derby fan who kept spitting on me and pushing us around on the bus on the way to the match early 90's. As he got off the bus he turned to smirk in my direction. I hoofed him in the back and sent him flying off the bus into a heap. Big man was crying that he'd broken his arm. Shame that

Did they keep going on about Polish people and shouting for the whole of the match by themselves? I've got a memory of this?

Could well have been the same guy. Every time I see Johnny Vegas on TV it takes me back to that fateful afternoon. Even the stewards were taking the p*ss out of him for having food all round his chops.