People not entirely related to football from Wednesday games whom you despise.

Whoever devises the half time "entertainment" at Hillsborough, currently comprising getting people who don't appear to have ever kicked a football before to try and kick it into a bin, and some dancers who seemingly do the exact same routine every time. I was at Leicester once when they had a bunch of students throwing frisbees and it was more entertaining than this.

Those soldiers kicking the crap out of each other that we had once was brilliant, get them back. And Twin, obviously. Actually just have Twin kicking the crap out of each other.

The stewards at Ipswich that kicked me and my mate out the other week for 'persistent standing' even though there was about 800 of us doing it

And the first season back up, Bolton away me and my mate went on the train. First time Id been to Bolton so I didn't know if we had to go to Bolton or Horwich Parkway. So I asked the bloke in Doncaster train station and he said Bolton. We both ended up getting a £100 fine for having the wrong ticket. Didn't pay mind.

Steward at Forest who wouldn't let me go and stand with me mate in the first half cos our tickets weren't together even though no one was stood at their seat and there was clearly space. Thankfully he decided he had something better to do in the second half and I got up to me mate, and surprise surprise there was no space issue

Keith Macklin. Commentator and Leeds United apologist who was so in awe of Don Revie's spawn he would frequently (just about) wee himself and fill his nappy whilst whilst spouting drivel down the mic.

I seem to recall one typical piece of commentary where Johnny Giles had turned on the proverbial tanner and pinged an inch-perfect 50 yard pass into the stands with one bounce.

Macklin's take on it went something like "Oh what a magnificent pass from the midfield general.... it's just a shame that there was no one on the other end to receive it".

rio ferdinand

This X 1000.

If I never again have to see his big daft jaw swinging around whilst telling the world he's just built a recording studio in his house and that he's releasing a gangster rap album. Also that program he did where he went round "merking " people. A full weight winker of the highist order

Edited by pickledegghiderman

Peter Beagrie

The guy with the drum at hillsborough

Peter Beagrie

John Terry

Peter Beagrie

Ashley Cole

Peter Beagrie

A Sheff Utd fan called 'stonewall' who claimed when United got promoted to prem guaranteed me they'd be in the champions league in 3 years, when they got 'unfairly' relegated he revised to 5 years. When they went down to League 1 he has continued to cite their Cup exploits as why they are a bigger club than Wednesday

And Peter Beagrie