BBC Genome

All goes onto my memory stick :-)

I was thinking more in terms of an online presence, where this stuff could be archived, preserved and easily searched by anyone.

In my opinion Owlstalk should have a non-forum presence, and this is exactly the sort of stuff that should be on it.

I was thinking more in terms of an online presence, where this stuff could be archived, preserved and easily searched by anyone.

In my opinion Owlstalk should have a non-forum presence, and this is exactly the sort of stuff that should be on it.

A blog?

A blog?

Ever need a hand with stuff like that let me know.

Im a web developer by trade so always happy to help the cause with anything of that nature

A blog?

Yeah, I guess. Or a more complete website.

Host all this stuff in an easily searchable way. Maybe have a small group of people contributing articles etc. More like a one stop shop, fanzine style thing, linked to Owlstalk.

I'm surprised Neil has never done it before.