Mcgugan

Guest Daniel Walker

Guest Daniel Walker

'If the 2 clubs can strike a deal then that's brilliant '

ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™ðŸ™

Don't see why not.

Watford don't want him, we want him...and we are meant to have a few bob to spend now.

Sign him up!

This! established championship players is what we should go for now we've signed two gambles from abroad in Jan (I think they'll both be good though) pepole like Mcgugan, Rhodes, McLean etc should be the standard now if we wana go up

I would LOVE IT if we could sign him on a permanent deal.

Depending on whether a deal is done, it'll tell us an awful lot about if we will have a decent budget this season.

If he ends up going to an Ipswich Town or a Blackburn Rovers, then we'll all have to reign in our expectations a little.

Guest TommyTank

I would love to sign Lewis McGugan in the summer.

The reason he isnt rated that highly at Watford is because they have players who are equally good or better.

Lewis should just be the start of quality coming in.

He does look outstanding in our quality starved team, like Drenthe did.

I would LOVE IT if we could sign him on a permanent deal.

Depending on whether a deal is done, it'll tell us an awful lot about if we will have a decent budget this season.

If he ends up going to an Ipswich Town or a Blackburn Rovers, then we'll all have to reign in our expectations a little.

Or raise them a hell of a lot  gary megson

You'd think that with him being here and enjoying his football it 'should' be the easiest of our Summer transfers to get over the line. If he goes elsewhere then I you could hazard a guess that our Summer recruitment may not be as big as we hope.

Time will tell.

He lives in Nottingham so not too far away. We love him, he likes us, he's enjoying his football and we can afford him. What's the problem? Get it done Wednesday!

He's from Long Eaton, same place as me. I know people that know his people. I'll see if I can find owt out.