#SWFC ALBUM COVERS SPOOF THREAD - The Return!

I notice someone tried to resurrect an old thread recreating classic album covers with a footballing twist. I'm not sure what happened there, but it seems to have been sealed away in the Owlstalk archives for all eternity now.

Anyway, after witnessing some of the works of genius in the film poster thread, I thought we should give it another go...

Wednesday Sergeant Peppers.png

You really are a dab hand at this stuff. Just from personal pursuit or does it have a more professional background?

Just a bit of mutual curiously because I study design and film and uni is all?

You really are a dab hand at this stuff. Just from personal pursuit or does it have a more professional background?

Just a bit of mutual curiously because I study design and film and uni is all?

Definitely not a professional background; believe it or not, they're all made using Microsoft Word!

I noticed you said that before on here but thought you were joking.

How on earth do you do it on Microsoft Word?

I'm 100% serious. All the gifs I've made were done by uploading images created in Word to the imgflip website, too. It can be fairly painstaking, but I've learned to work with what I've got and I'm not sure I could be bothered to get good on a more advanced programme now.

I notice someone tried to resurrect an old thread recreating classic album covers with a footballing twist. I'm not sure what happened there, but it seems to have been sealed away in the Owlstalk archives for all eternity now.

Anyway, after witnessing some of the works of genius in the film poster thread, I thought we should give it another go...

attachicon.gifWednesday Sergeant Peppers.png

lol

Owlstalk Shop