Steve Evans versus Rotherham.

Guest Iron Hunter

Just listened to his Post Match Interview and The bitterness coming from that Odious Fat Toad Steve Evans is just so laughable especially he when mentioned that we be playing bigger clubs than SWFC in the next few fixtures. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

These bigger clubs will surely only receive an allocation of 1,210 tickets because they'll fill stadium with there own supporters then.

I blooming well doubt it. 

I remember him being cocky and trying to be one of the lads.Must admit, hearing the tutors swearing like dockers was a bit of a culture shock when you'd just left school !!

Sounds like the same bloke. He used to take the wee wee but in a jokey way thinking he was funny but he was just a wee wee tail.

Guest Iron Hunter

Sounds like the same bloke. He used to take the wee wee but in a jokey way thinking he was funny but he was just a wee wee tail.

Yep, thats him.Type who thinks he's a reyt lothario aswell....if hopefully, still alive.

Around 44 years ago after leaving school my company sent me to the EITB on Petre Street for first year off the job training, I was an apprentice welder (pls don't take the wee wee).

I was the only one from Sheffield and finished up in group of about 12 other lads, all apprentice welders, all from rovrum, all worked for Robert Jenkins (great engineering company) and all hated me because I was from Sheffield.

Turned it round though and finished up good mates with them all. They'd keep telling me about when they missed out getting into the first division once just on goal average, that was there claim to fame then. I could never accept any rivalry from them, poor souls.

Started a sparky course there in 93 but didn't finish it, hated the place. Did joinery instead

Guest Iron Hunter

Started a sparky course there in 93 but didn't finish it, hated the place. Did joinery instead

Dont know why I'm askin but is it still there?

These bigger clubs will surely only receive an allocation of 1,210 tickets because they'll fill stadium with there own supporters then.

I blooming well doubt it. 

That's perfectly true my friend.Fatboy's comments just show what a bitter and pathetic clown he has shown himself to be. :columbo: .

as young lad in the early 60´s if wednesday were away i´d go watch rovrum/barnsley/donny (never the blunts though)and had a soft spot for all 3 as they were never

considered rivals back then ........over the years though thats all gone out the window and i wouldnt go watch them if they playing in my backyard  nowadays.

I was brought up in Wincobank while still in Sheffield was only about 3 miles from Millmoor.

Was not unusual for some of us from School to go to watch Rotherham when Wednesday were not playing.

Would never call them my second club but liked to see them doing well.

But have to say turned against them a little over last few years with there bitterness towards us and there love in with Sheffield United.

Edited by matthefish2002

I don't think Wednesday fans have have really gave too much thought as to Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster, it seems it's been their fans in the past that have made an issue and Wednesday fans have reacted.

This.

We have one rivalry and one rivalry only - we share the city with that club.

The other small, local sides hate Wednesday and want to create a rivalry that doesn't exist.

Would make sense for Rotherham and Chesterfield to be rivals - both League One/ Two standard clubs, and Barnsley and Doncaster to be rivals - both Championship/ League One yo-yo clubs.

I was brought up in Wincobank while still in Sheffield was only about 3 miles from Millmoor.

Was not unusual for some of us from School to go to watch Rotherham when Wednesday were not playing.

Would never call them my second club but liked to see them doing well.

But have to say turned against them a little over last few years with there bitterness towards us and there love in with Sheffield United.

Think this just about sums it up for a lot of us.