Steve Evans versus Rotherham.

Guest Iron Hunter

Guest Sheff Owl

I don't think Wednesday fans have have really gave too much thought as to Barnsley, Rotherham or Doncaster, it seems it's been their fans in the past that have made an issue and Wednesday fans have reacted.

Guest WESTENDOWL

To be honest I've only just hated them since witnessing their behavior on trains etc, they seem to have this bertie big rounduns attitude these days, I dont mind the football club as such, just their new breed of modern day supporters, they are "bad uns". Been to many a Rotherham game over the years mainly at millmoor, even in the old tivoli and found them to be okay back then

Small town syndrome

Guest sotonowl

There's no problem with rovrum, they just crave recognition bless em, they want to feel part of it, shame really.

Guest sotonowl

Around 44 years ago after leaving school my company sent me to the EITB on Petre Street for first year off the job training, I was an apprentice welder (pls don't take the wee wee).

I was the only one from Sheffield and finished up in group of about 12 other lads, all apprentice welders, all from rovrum, all worked for Robert Jenkins (great engineering company) and all hated me because I was from Sheffield.

Turned it round though and finished up good mates with them all. They'd keep telling me about when they missed out getting into the first division once just on goal average, that was there claim to fame then. I could never accept any rivalry from them, poor souls.

Guest Iron Hunter

Around 44 years ago after leaving school my company sent me to the EITB on Petre Street for first year off the job training, I was an apprentice welder (pls don't take the wee wee).

I was the only one from Sheffield and finished up in group of about 12 other lads, all apprentice welders, all from rovrum, all worked for Robert Jenkins (great engineering company) and all hated me because I was from Sheffield.

Turned it round though and finished up good mates with them all. They'd keep telling me about when they missed out getting into the first division once just on goal average, that was there claim to fame then. I could never accept any rivalry from them, poor souls.

Did YTS there 25years ago myself.Your mates arnt Section 5 then?

Just listened to his Post Match Interview and The bitterness coming from that Odious Fat Toad Steve Evans is just so laughable especially he when mentioned that we be playing bigger clubs than SWFC in the next few fixtures. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Edited by parkfieldowl14

Guest sotonowl

Did YTS there 25years ago myself.Your mates arnt Section 5 then?

No, they had colour pics taken, you were lucky to get b+w in those days.

To be honest I've only just hated them since witnessing their behavior on trains etc, they seem to have this bertie big rounduns attitude these days, I dont mind the football club as such, just their new breed of modern day supporters, they are "bad uns". Been to many a Rotherham game over the years mainly at millmoor, even in the old tivoli and found them to be okay back then.

Likewise I dont mind the Dingles, it's a great day out and their fans are gobby at best, aint got no time for the pigs and the 240 Donny fans though.

agree with you about the donny fans

Guest Iron Hunter

1974 for me hated the place

Yeh I dint like it either.The Roth+Barnsley kids were oreyt but dint half think they were it!!? Remember falling asleep when one of tutors was trying to explain spot welding...YAWN!!

Guest WESTENDOWL

Yeh I dint like it either.The Roth+Barnsley kids were oreyt but dint half think they were it!!? Remember falling asleep when one of tutors was trying to explain spot welding...YAWN!!

Did you have to wear different coloured caps so the tutors could tell if you were awol in another section?

Guest sotonowl

I quite liked it. Just shows you how things have changed, i lost contact with all them lads, wouldn't have done today what with mobiles and computers and email.

Did you have to wear different coloured caps so the tutors could tell if you were awol in another section?

No, I can't remember that