Don't Go Mental On Me.

Guest Iron Hunter

Guest Iron Hunter

Just thinking about all the hate that we have for the Blunts and L***s and Toytown etc..With Owlstalk going off the scale tonight with the great result, isnt it possible we need these teams in the same division tokeep it interesting?.Would people rather be talking about your Charlton's and Bolton's and teams of this type instead?.Personally, dont like any of them but derby games ARE special.Just a thought....

Guest Iron Hunter

Have no idea what you are saying, but then again I am a bit smashed. gary megson

Have no idea what you are saying, but then again I am a bit smashed. gary megson

Dont forget to turn telly off b4 tha guz to bed.

Just thinking about all the hate that we have for the Blunts and L***s and Toytown etc..With Owlstalk going off the scale tonight with the great result, isnt it possible we need these teams in the same division tokeep it interesting?.Would people rather be talking about your Charlton's and Bolton's and teams of this type instead?.Personally, dont like any of them but derby games ARE special.Just a thought....

Agree with you completely. Let's face it-sure most of us look when the derby matches are first of all when the fixtures are published. For teams in this region, in the absence of the potential to go up, the highlight matches are the derbies.

Guest minsk owl

Sure thing fella.  I haven't even started on the vodka yet. 

vodka you say ? ..............  remind me to pack some proper stuff next time i come back  :ph34r: