Get your rods out !

Milan says Chansiri has to spend big .That's an awful lot of fish to catch given the current state of our playing force.

Very few worth keeping . the rest need chucking back into the pond if we're to become a medium fish in a big pool again .

Westwood and Kirkland keep .[Kirkland reliable stand - in if needed for the big push ]

Buxton and Mattock - let go

Loovens - keep

Semedo - keep

Hutchinson - a query really - not that convinced when he does play ,chucks himself around a lot ,but not that constructive

Palmer - keep , but needs to concentrate more , doesnt seem to know what's going on around him a lot of the time 

Lees - keep 

Lee - keep

Helan - same as Hutch and Palmer , needs good coaching to bring out the best in him 

Zayatte - keep , not done bad but difficult to tell due to injuries

Maghoma - let go 

Maguire - let go

Dielna - let go

Melo - need to see him

Bus - ditto

Vermijl - keep

McGugan- keep

Nuhiu and May - let go ,patience run out with both

Lavery - keep

Keane - not that impressed so far

McCabe , Corry , Floro , Kelhar - let go, not had much chance but there must be reasons for that even in such an inconsistent side as we are, so back to your homelands - we know a good fishing boat you could get on 

So thats only 11 outfield players and a substitute keeper left - just watch the price of a tin of tuna rocket over the next few weeks !

We lost last night so I'm sure half of owlstalk will want an entirely new squad, to each his own.

To my mind we've improved every year, we'll have a mid to top half finish this year and our best defensive record in a generation.

We need improvement if we are to challenge but a 4 place improvement next season and a 4 place improvement the year after would see us getting close to the 2017 Premier league plan so I don't think we need huge sweeping changes, you change that many players and you've lost 6 months as they all gel.

We've got Melo and Buss who may improve us. We all know we need wingers, a striker and to tie McGugan down to a permanent deal.

A good home pitch will see the football improve, it will see us score more goals. If we can keep our away record as good as it has been this season and get that improvement at home we'll be around the play offs next season.

Westwood

Lees                     Loovens

Build the team around these three, every other position is up for grabs.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Iron Hunter

Can't stand fishing.One and only time I went was back in 1992 with a bloke from work(not uncle Bryn or Jason).It was a dam somewhere off motorway.Sat there from five in morning till 2pm and dint catch owt!.Bored silly,I decided to go exploring(A bit like the Famous Five,but just me).Within 5mins,I'd seen a Fox,an Aardvark,and a Bullfinch.As I wondered back to my mate I began to realise how Wordsworth felt when he did those poems in the 1960s"?".Told my mate what I'd seen but told me there were no Bullfinches around here.Undettered,I went looking again with the camera I've forgot to mention I had.Unfortunately,it had started to snow and all we saw was a Kingfisher and an Ants nest.Hope this helps.

Westwood

Lees                     Loovens

Build the team around these three, every other position is up for grabs.

This^^^ and McGugan if we can get him. 

Edited by shandypants

Can't stand fishing.One and only time I went was back in 1992 with a bloke from work(not uncle Bryn or Jason).It was a dam somewhere off motorway.Sat there from five in morning till 2pm and dint catch owt!.Bored silly,I decided to go exploring(A bit like the Famous Five,but just me).Within 5mins,I'd seen a Fox,an Aardvark,and a Bullfinch.As I wondered back to my mate I began to realise how Wordsworth felt when he did those poems in the 1960s"?".Told my mate what I'd seen but told me there were no Bullfinches around here.Undettered,I went looking again with the camera I've forgot to mention I had.Unfortunately,it had started to snow and all we saw was a Kingfisher and an Ants nest.Hope this helps.

Was it the Greater Crested British Aardvark? 

Guest Iron Hunter

Shandypants-Not sure pal.Lost interest in Aardvarks in the late 80s so my mind was at a blank.Thought I saw one in Twycross Zoo many years later but it turned out to be a Pelican.Will investigate thoroughly at weekend and see if anything rings a bell.