Wolves Pubs

Hello all,

The West Midlands Owls have done some digging and it appears that the BlueBrick attached to a Premier Inn next to the Train Station is the best bet for pubs on Tuesday.

Postcode WV10 0BA - Chris the manager there says its away fans only so should be aok. City centre pubs can get very fussy about who they let in. Wetherspoons go as far as bouncers checking tickets (!). Anyhow, if anyone fancies joining us, we'll be there from 6.

UTO

It's the pub/restaurant attached to the premier lodge yes. The pubs in wolves are a bit twitchy about away fans at the best of times but more so after some bother v Watford recently. There is a car park but think its one you have to pay for. Free car parking in city centre car parks after 6. Station is 10 minute walk from the ground.

Went in a Pub called the Stiles last night. Was about 15 mins walk from the ground.

Was run by Polish people and served massive portions when you ordered food. I had a sort of Cheese, Chicken and Mushroom thing deep friend with chips and Polish salad (The Polish girl serving was a real Gem!)

The Pub also had a full size bowling green in the beer garden which is something I have never seen before.

Blue brick was fine plenty of owls and wolves fan but of the more mature kind! The Great Western is just round the back of there also so summat to remember for last time. Walk about closed a couple of weeks ago hence me putting my words of wisdom on here! The stiles sounds great though!