MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON - VOTE BATTLE

MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON  

198 members have voted

1. 1. MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON

• MICK LYONS
    • NIGEL PEARSON

Guest everydays_wednesday

I saw every single game Mick Lyons played for Wednesday and when he ran out and clenched his fist I was proud to be a wednesdayite........a man mountain and someone you would want to lead you into battle......

As you can tell......possibly my favourite Wednesday player of all time !

A close run thing, I voted for Lyons, purely on memories.

Remember him getting stitched, for a head wound, while he was on the touch line giving instructions to the team.

Defo very close. Haha I voted for Pearson for exactly the same reason fonder memories. Loving all these polls, very hard to pick except the waddle di canio one that one was easy haha

i´d guess most who saw them both would go for lyons........pearson was very good for us but lyons for me &i guessothers was an iconic player who led

us back to the top flight after being in the wilderness for so long .

i´d guess most who saw them both would go for lyons........pearson was very good for us but lyons for me &i guessothers was an iconic player who led

us back to the top flight after being in the wilderness for so long .

Yea think you may be right. lyons was just before my time, seen videos, etc which doesn't always do a player justice. Voted Pearson due to the actual memories of watching him play for real so maybe my vote doesn't really matter ;) haha

Incredibly tough call - probably the toughest call we could make comparing our players

I loved Pearson and genuinely believe he wasn't just under-estimated by football fans generally - but even by our fans at times

Great player, sold way before his time - lifted our only trophy of note in 3 generations and i love the guy to bits

Lyons by name - Lion by nature - absolute beast of a player - good job we played in a cavernous stadium because his heart wouldn't have squeezed into it otherwise

Just an immense character

Honourable draw - i really cannot choose