MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON - VOTE BATTLE

MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON  

198 members have voted

1. 1. MICK LYONS vs NIGEL PEARSON

• MICK LYONS
    • NIGEL PEARSON

post-4683-0-65957500-1425757834.jpg

Faceoff time as we pitch Mick Lyons vs Nigel Pearson in a friendly vote battle.

If you take a look at the sheer determination, ability to stop opponents attacking, hardness, heading and tackling power, leadership and entertainment, who is going to win your vote ?

Vote now 

Mick Lyons or Nigel Pearson?

Owlstalk Shop

Can't call it,both immense for the club.

At a push I'd give it Pearson just for lifting that trophy and,not many Wednesday captains have done that in my time as a fan,plus he is a future Wednesday manager.

This. Can't split them but the goals and cup win in 91 just and I mean just give it to big Nige.

Lyons was a man mountain in mid 80s side that for sheer spirit is unsurpassed in my life watching Wednesday.

Great question but we should be lucky that for almost a decade we had these two fantastic captains.

No contest I love them both not voting,favorite memories Lyons against Liverpool done by Souness I think,running on after stiches in his shin,Pearson scoring in the semi and lifting the cup ok Pearson just

Going to have to collect splinters in my arse from sitting on the fence with this one. I've been lucky enough to see both play as well as Mick Pickering and Peter Swan (both times round) and cannot pick a definitive one

Liked pearson but he was helped by having a great team around him.

lifting the cup raised him to hero status.

Imo we have had better defenders but if you are talking about leaders and mens men ,then him and Lyons are up there.

Personally I went for Lyons.