Dejan Kelhar

Guest Daniel Walker

Not a chance. Hasn't played a competitive game for us yet and coming back from a lengthy injury lay off. He'll probably make the bench. I do feel that the 6month contract renewal he got in January was more a gesture of goodwill but he might just get his chance to shine in the coming weeks depending on how bad Zayatte's hamstring is

He has been in training for 6 days after 6 months out. Gray says he is looking to get him an under21 game. His fitness and sharpness will be way off the mark so to put him in, even on the bench would be a big risk. I imagine we wont see him for another 2 or 3 weeks yet. Like the other chap said, Dielna will play (although he is making me nervous when playing cb, looking a bit Llera-esque in that position).

Hutchinson CB for me. I think you'll find he won't be as rash playing CB and that's where he earned his corn at Chelsea. Mabye playing CM is too much of a demand on him physically and mentally. At least CB he knows the game to play.

Hutchinson CB for me. I think you'll find he won't be as rash playing CB and that's where he earned his corn at Chelsea. Mabye playing CM is too much of a demand on him physically and mentally. At least CB he knows the game to play.

Same here. Would be the best option. 

But Semedo is out so does that mean you start Melo in CM?

Good point, probably not. It would be nice to see Hutchinson given a game or two at CB between now and the end of the season. We've nothing to win or lose in that regard. We may end up going into next season knowing that he can easily cover CB as and when required.