Ryan Giggs

Would bring publicitiy if anything else.

Players would want to come here and play for him!

Would also probably attract better players to the club than what Gray could.

Is he going to be a good manager? who knows?

Would i want him? well we could do alot worse!

Not convinced players would want to come and play for him. He's a bit of a thrower isn't he.

According to the daily mirror Giggs has been tipped to leave Man U to be s manager elsewhere.

Would it be worth a punt if SG leaves?

And no not in midfield before any clever wee pipe starts.

Yes, he can compete with Jaap Stam, Danny Wilson, Stephen Pressley, Neil Warnock, Chris Waddle, Gary Johnson and Paul Scholes. May the best man win    :duntmatter:

Koeman isn't that good. He's having a honeymoon at Southampton. By all accounts he divides opinion and isn't outstanding by a long way.

Everyone was tipping Southampton to go down after losing their best players...they're top six...yeah crap job Koeman

We've waited 20 years to get the position we're in now with potential significant investment and ambition - to hand that over to anyone with zero managerial experience would be madness

Also when you look back at all the managers we've had in those crap years - SG has lucked out, winning the manager's pass the parcel being in the hotseat at just the right moment

Don't leave skeggy

Unfortunately due to being a season ticket holder I have no option but to leave Skeg every so often, And what is wrong with asking the question? 

I am not saying SG should go, that isn't anyone's choice but the chairmans, However as has been pointed out he wants to crack Asia and to do that with a world famous face as a manager cant hurt can it?

Everyone was tipping Southampton to go down after losing their best players...they're top six...yeah crap job Koeman

I never said crap, just not that good. He won't see Saints kick on next year, but this is a great season for them btw, just won't be repeated. Core of the team is Pocettinos isn't it?

The Keane who took over at Sunderland as his first job when they were without any confidence and at the bottom end of the championship and led them to promotion in that first season? Yeah he was clueless that year..

Personally I'd love to have someone like Giggs as manager with an experienced coach to help him. Very much doubt it's us though as Chansiri spoke again today about Stuart's thoughts

good that you omit to mention the rest of the car crash years that made dicanio look like alf ramsey... WTF:

I think one of the reasons why many top players don't make top managers is because they very rarely come across players with equal ability than they had, so their expectations and ideas of how they want their teams play always fall short of the mark.

you find that in cricket too...

the better coaches are often mr average player, as opposed to the outstandingly brilliant individual...

the likes of viv richards could light a cig, leave it burning in the ash tray, go out and hit 100 and get back for the last drag on the cig...

and couldn't understand when others couldn't...

very few english top end footballers make the management grade (one reason is, generally their dumplings, and dumplings with too much money)...

football management is now becoming more about management than football...

put a top drawer manager in, with a great team underneath him, and...

clough and taylor were way better than either one was on their own...

We don't have a vacancy !

We do, seeing as we don't have a team manager

Milan decided to tag him as head coach for a reason

Personally, I feel SG could stay on as head coach and still do a bloody good job, but a good manager seeing the bigger picture would benefit the playing staff

Koeman isn't that good. He's having a honeymoon at Southampton. By all accounts he divides opinion and isn't outstanding by a long way.

Given how well they did last year, take into account the players they lost, if say Koeman has been absolutely outstanding.

Getting a team there once isn't as hard as keeping them there