Sign in to follow this  
vontemp

Giles Coke

I was just going to write something similar to freshowl, been here 5 years and I can't think of 10 good performances. That's shocking and says all you need to know about him as a footballer. He's not inconsistent, he's just not good enough. Anybody who play professional football is capable of having a couple of good games a season. If the rest are poor or below average it tells you they aren't good enough.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is just the first of a long list, who will be leaving the club in the next few months.

Always thought he was a decent player just couldn't, produce his best enough.

Bye Giles

I was just going to write something similar to freshowl, been here 5 years and I can't think of 10 good performances. That's shocking and says all you need to know about him as a footballer. He's not inconsistent, he's just not good enough. Anybody who play professional football is capable of having a couple of good games a season. If the rest are poor or below average it tells you they aren't good enough.

This. 

I had a season ticket in the 2010/2011 season and on that basis I saw about a quarter of Giles Cokes good games for the club - D & R and Brighton.

Amazing that he's had 5 years at the club. 

I don't know why he'd want to leave...

He's only got Semedo, McGugan, Lee, Melo, Corry, McCabe and Hutchinson infront of him :D

coke is his own worst enemy

So you mention just one game when he's been here 3/4 years. You pal are a 24carat knob.

Will take that

Assumption nothing more nothing less. Basically you haven't a clue what he wa earning.

I never said it wasn't, hence the "estimate"